Monday, January 30, 2012

Monocle Magazine + new keychain

^ One of the magazine I love - Monocle. Nice design layout + nice photo + nice illustration. I dont buy every issue cos it's not cheap at $19.90. So far I got abt 3 issues over the past 2yrs, haha.

Also they have retail store in Hong Kong/Tokyo/London/Beijing/New York selling selection of collaborations of frangrances, bags, clothes, cds, back issue of monocle mag etc...

I even wrote down the address & wanted to visit the store when i visited Hong Kong & Tokyo but never did cos the location is quite out of the usually areas i shop. Nvr mind, there's also a chance :)


^ I "transfer" my keys from my porter key pouch to this new keychain that I bought in Japan but nvr use till now. See how its goes from here.


fr: yun

No comments: