Thursday, April 10, 2008

Counting down to go Home

Ladies,

HR finally get back to me about my deposting. I will be back home on the 12 Sept for 4 weeks and will head to Brussels for 8 week language course and then assume my next post. (Sigh.... celebrating birthday in overseas again)

During my casual leave I am planning a holiday to Taiwan... anyone interested?

琴

6 comments:

Shallwewrite said...

Ms Lee shall be very interested but as we know, she is very very troublesome...

We should plan a trip this time, 4 of us MUST go together if not dont when got chance?

Gals start to get ready, maybe 3 of us in singapore discuss 1st.

By the way, r u bring your parents along? If so we have to plan properly. (other option is you can travel there with your parent 1st, extend your stay & we can meet u there later)

Have to start planning now.


fr: yun

Shallwewrite said...

Yes I will be bring them with me. But I have to check if my mom first (scare they will be tired) She says she want to visit sydney before I depost. I will extend my stay in Aust for 2 day to bring her around in Sydney first before flying back.

琴

Shallwewrite said...

we shall arrange to MSM on Sunday Spore time 2pm to chat? To have arought idea where we want to cover in Taiwan?

琴

Shallwewrite said...

count me in, i very very interested in the going to taiwan

fat one

Shallwewrite said...

The fat can't make it. Winnie & I will be able to chat.

fr: yun

Shallwewrite said...

ok. see you guy tomorrow

琴