Wednesday, May 27, 2009

零九 日本 / 香港之旅! (五)

26May, Tue - Japan, Sapporo (札幌) - Furano (富良野) 

^ My free breakfast for this morning from Toyoko Inn Sapporo.


^ This is the place we visit almost everyday, to reserve our seat on train.


^ Lotteria for lunch! My favourite shrimp burger and the newest release fried potato. Super cute when it serve in a box!


^ Set off to Furano 富良野 today. As no direct train to Furano, we have travel to Asahikawa 旭川 (1hr+), transit to Naka-Furano 中富良野 (1hr+) then walk Farm Tomita for about 20mins. 


^ Lavender ice cream! I find it nicer now than the last time I have it!


^ The train we took have this on every seat. (Hope my train from Sapporo back
to Tokyo have it, so I can watch my movie the whole nite long!)


^ The green tea for day!


^ 很贴心. Found these little notepad with pen on top of almost every public phone
at the Asahikawa Station. So thoughtful! 


^ Dinner for today after we got back to Sapporo. I eat more here than back home.
Must be the extra walking that burn it faster!


fr: yun

No comments: