Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hong Kong 12 - 17 Jun 2014 (Day 2)

#throwback #june2014 #travel #holiday #hongkong #lastminutes  #flyalone

Hong Kong 12 - 17 Jun 2014
DAY 2 (13 Jun)

Woke up at a decent timing as I need to travel to airport again to fetch my Aunty and friend. 


Control Bear is enjoying himself
on my bed!

Went to explore the area where my aunty will be staying which is like 10min walk from my hotel. This old building house a plentifully of affordable guesthouses, who have security guard and CCTV in the lift.


Signages of Guesthouse in this building

Morning screening in Hong Kong is cheaper. 
Too bad I don’t have time for a movie.


Since I have a few hours to spare before going to the airport. I google food places, so glad I had gotten the pre-paid data card. Finally decided to Wired Cafe at Mira Mall (Originating from Tokyo), for a brunch. The interior was very hip, not much people cos it isn’t lunch time yet and on a weekday. 



I ordered a Dutch Baby Pancake (served with 
Cream Cheese, Maple Syrup and Lemon) and 
this isn’t any pancake that I have see before. 
It look like egg omelette to me but it taste great.


I took a Bus (Cityflyer) to the airport since I have plenty of time.


Waiting... for arrival


The guesthouse where they stay is called 恒好宾馆 (立信大厦). As the pricing is very affordable in these guesthouse, the room is small, as expected in Hong Kong but at least they have a toilet. The only worry my aunty’s friend have is the door lock seems fragile (one kick on the door will do), as the guesthouse have quite alot of foreigners moving around, so I told them to put their luggage against the door when sleeping. 




Feel like one of the screen in Hong Kong movie

Room view

Toilet view

After settled, we went out for dinner which I have roasted goose rice (烧鹅饭) (couldn’t get any in Singapore). After dinner, walk around the 尖沙咀 area, after that send them back to their accommodation. End the day early as they are tired after the morning flight from Japan. 

My Roasted Goose Rice 烧鹅


My essentials


End of Day 2.
To be continue...


fr: yun

No comments: