Monday, August 11, 2014

Hong Kong 12 - 17 Jun 2014 (Day 3)

#throwback #june2014 #travel #holiday #hongkong #lastminutes  #flyalone

Hong Kong 12 - 17 Jun 2014
DAY 3 (14 Jun)


Start the morning with Hong Kong Dim Sum 香港点心!



海味店
吳松街 Woosung Street (油麻地)

Took the train to Habour City 海港城 as I wanted to see the 1600 Pandas World Tour in Hong Kong. They have a flash mob at Hong Kong Clock Tower 尖沙咀钟楼 from 1pm - 4pm, 14 Jun, Sat - another reason why I want to go Hong Kong also bcos of this, just nice with all the timing. So I went to see pandas and my aunty can do some shopping.




When I arrived before 1pm, only half the
pandas were being spread out.

This is the other half, standing in rows!
Waiting to be "arrange"

Flash Mob Area 1pm-4pm

See the scattered pandas at the far end,
and the line up pandas in the front.

At 1pm, the volunteers starting to "arrange"
the pandas!!! This is what flash mob means! Haha

Completed!

More and more people crowded around
to see the 1600 pandas

Chilled coffee on a hot day!

Nice weather but hot as hell.

Lots of installations happening in that area. 
This is from NIKE - Last Game Campaign
(Worldcup started on the day I arrived in Hong Kong)

Hello Kitty World cup series with every meal purchase.
My aunty wanted it, not me. I only suppose to help her
to finish the meal.

More exhibition at LCX Harbour City

Chilling hotdog!

Human size Totoro. 
Studio Ghibli Themed Store at LCX Harbour City
Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong

Dinner at a Taiwaness Restaurant, went window-shopping at K11, iSquare(HMV was there).


End of Day 3.
To be continue...


fr: yun

No comments: