Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hong Kong 12 - 17 Jun 2014 (Day 4)

#throwback #june2014 #travel #holiday #hongkong #lastminutes  #flyalone

Hong Kong 12 - 17 Jun 2014
DAY 4 (15 Jun)


Woke up, had my breakfast on bed with my iPad (TV broadcasting Worldcup everyday). Lucky I brought iPad along (watching one of my fav TV series - Rizzoli and Isles Season 4)

Milk + Japanese red bean cake


Before going over to where my aunty stay, I went to local breakfast stall just next to my hotel to get some hot drinks (HK11 per cup for tea, not really cheap either) and local newspaper for my aunty.

I am so "localise" - newspaper + takeaway drinks
from local breakfast stall.


Went to Hong Kong Island today, (we stay on the Kowloon side).

Lunch at our favourite Yakaniku at Gyu 牛角. 

Japanese cold noodle, not bad!


After lunch, went separate way as I want to shop at Eslite (诚品)which they will not be interested. Went back to Kowloon side for dinner. 

Our orders at Tsui Wah Restaurant 翠華餐廳

瑞士鸡翅 + 炸猪排包

鸳鸯


After dinner, my aunty and friend went back to their guesthouse to rest as tomorrow we will be checking out. They are flying back to Singapore and I will be checking in to the hotel next to the airport due to my awkward flight hours the day after next.

I took the MTR to Mongkok 旺角 to do some last min shopping. As usual, shopping for my Converse shoes. The design I wanted doesn’t have my size. So finally I bought a white Jack Purcell (And this become my working shoes). I not in favour for Jack Purcell bcos of the “smiling” signature design in front of the shoes, but after some time I start to get used to the design which doesnt look that bad.

Deciding between brown and white.
I used to have a brown Converse


On my way back, I bought this Hong Kong style egg waffle 鸡蛋仔 at a stall near my hotel, as I always saw a queue at this stall everyday. I was curious about it and since there is nobody queuing at this hour, I got the original one. Ate it while still hot and fresh, not that bad!

My favourite 鸡蛋仔 for supper!
End of Day 4.
To be continue...


fr: yun

No comments: